Call of MineCraft: Block Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MineCraft Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL ADMINS READ!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaon
Admin
Admin
Vaon

ALL ADMINS READ! Empty
PostSubject: ALL ADMINS READ!   ALL ADMINS READ! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:11 am

The rise in griefers has risen lately, and has happened mostly when I have been offline. The reason we have verified is to try and stop griefers from griefing while an admin is away. This technique is effective to a certain extent, but griefing still happens.

Now, to stop griefing, the admin who promoted the guest "must" keep on checking on that certain person quite regularly. I have been doing this, and has been proven to be quite effective.

So in conclusion, the admin who promoted has to check on the person every couple of minutes. Also, if the person sounds like a dick, doesn't talk, just flies around and doesn't talk, don't promote them. Use common sense when promoting.

-Vaon-
Back to top Go down
xMyStiCisM
Admin
Admin

ALL ADMINS READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS READ!   ALL ADMINS READ! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 am

Good post, I have told the other lower ranks, who can promote. But forholding this fratitude in them might be lost, we will need to get admins on server at some time all together. Anyways, good post.

-xMystic
Back to top Go down
https://callofminecraft.forumotion.com
Liam130793
Admin
Admin
Liam130793

ALL ADMINS READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS READ!   ALL ADMINS READ! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 am

yeah man, i will keep an eye out for people i verify Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALL ADMINS READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS READ!   ALL ADMINS READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL ADMINS READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of MineCraft: Block Ops :: Site Forums :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: